About 62 persons have so far been convicted by the FCTA mobile courts for violating the sit-at-home order, since the court began sitting on Wednesday, 16, April 2020.
No fewer than 20 violators of the current 14-day extended lockdown in Abuja, have been tried and convicted by the mobile courts on Thursday.
This was following the activation of about three mobile courts to try violators of its lockdown order.
The violators we [...]
Approximately N485 million is said to have been donated to the Federal Capital Territory Administration to support it's fight against the dreaded Coronavirus.
The FCT Minister, Malam Muhammad Bello, told a press conference in Abuja that the amount excludes other donations made [...]
© 2015 The Abuja Inquirer | Newspaper. Designed by G E Springfield