Name: Hope Timothy
Age: 9 years old
School: Pinless International School, Koroduma, Nassarawa State
Ambition: To be a nurse
Did you know a car uses half its fuel to overcome wind resistance when travelling at 80 kilometres per hour?
Did you know diamonds are the hardest known substance?
Did you know glass recycling is often separated into colours because glass keeps its colour after recycling?
Did you [...]
10 Ways to Be a Good Sport
Here are some ways that you can show others what good sportsmanship is all about:
1. Be polite to everyone you're playing with and against. No trash talk — which means saying mean things while you're in the middle of a game.
2. Don [...]
When is 99 more than 100?
During what month do people sleep the least?
I have two arms, but no fingers. I've got two feet, but I cannot run. I carry well, but I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?
A man was driving a black car. His lights were off. The moon shor [...]
One day, in a heavily crowded place, a young man was shouting at the crowd. “People look at me; I have the most beautiful heart in the world.”
Many people looked at him and were stunned to see the beautiful heart in a perfect shape, no little flaw, which looked quite amazing. Most o [...]
Name: Emmanuela Edonmi
Age: Five years old
School: Owin International School, Mararaba, Nasrrawa State
Ambition: To be a teacher
Hobby: Likes practising teaching
What do you call a person who studies rocks?
What is the name of the largest ocean on earth?
Someone who studies earthquakes is known as a what?
What is a dog’s most powerful sense?
Who has better hearing, a human or a dog?
A geologist 2. Pacific [...]
1. I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
2. Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?
3. What can you catch but not throw?
4. What goes in the water black and comes out r [...]
© 2015 The Abuja Inquirer | Newspaper. Designed by G E Springfield