Once upon a time, there lived a generous and kind-hearted king. He was fond of birds and animals, and had a huge bird sanctuary in his kingdom. He disliked harming the animals and birds. He did not kill them even for meat.
In appreciation of his generosity and kindness towards birds, the king w [...]
THE HUNGRY PENGUIN
Once upon a time, there lived a black penguin in an island. One morning, the penguin wa [...]
1. The side of a river, canal, stream or lake is called what?
2. What is the full meaning of the acronym WAEC?
3. Pupils are to primary school as who are to secondary schools?[...]
· Did you know a group of tigers is known as an ambush or streak?
· Did you know all pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of o [...]
1. Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle; I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
2. What on [...]
Doctors say kids your age should be physically active for at least 60 minutes a day. Here are some tips to keep in mind during physical activity:
Physical activity is fun! Being physically active doesn’t have to be a hard or scary thing. Did you know that riding bikes with your friends, j [...]
© 2015 The Abuja Inquirer | Newspaper. Designed by G E Springfield