Stop any bleeding by pressing a clean, soft cloth against the wound. If the wound isn't very bad, the bleeding should stop in a few minutes. Then you'll want to clean the wound, using warm water and a gentle soap.
You might want to get your mom, dad, or another adult to help you get cle [...]
John and James were best friends. They fought for many reasons but never gave up their friendship. They went in search of a job and visited many places to earn more money.
They passed through various places, villages, towns, forests, beaches, and were supporting each other all the way thr [...]
Name: Adaeze Benedicta Odenigbo
Age: 8 years old
School: Lela Blossom International School, Jabi, Abuja
Ambition: Wants to be a lawyer
Likes: reading, dancing and swimming
1. The side of a river, canal, stream or lake is called what?
2. What is the full meaning of the acronym WAEC?
3. Pupils are to primary school as who are to secondary schools?
4. A test designed to assess somebody's ability or knowledge in a particular subject or field at the [...]
· Did you know a group of tigers is known as an ambush or streak?
· Did you know all pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of origin?
· Did you know the force of gravity 100 kilometres above earth is just 3 per cen [...]
1. Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle; I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
2. What on earth does the poor have, the rich need it, and if you eat it you'l [...]
Doctors say kids your age should be physically active for at least 60 minutes a day. Here are some tips to keep in mind during physical activity:
Physical activity is fun! Being physically active doesn’t have to be a hard or scary thing. Did you know that riding bikes with your friends, j [...]
Once upon a time, there lived a generous and kind-hearted king. But, the people weren’t happy with their king because he was too lazy and would not do anything other than eating and sleeping.
He spent days and weeks and months in his bed either eating something or sleeping. He almost beca [...]
© 2015 The Abuja Inquirer | Newspaper. Designed by G E Springfield