· Did you know a group of tigers is known as an ambush or streak?
· Did you know all pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of origin?
· Did you know the force of gravity 100 kilometres above earth is just 3 per cen [...]
1. Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle; I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
2. What on earth does the poor have, the rich need it, and if you eat it you'l [...]
Doctors say kids your age should be physically active for at least 60 minutes a day. Here are some tips to keep in mind during physical activity:
Physical activity is fun! Being physically active doesn’t have to be a hard or scary thing. Did you know that riding bikes with your friends, j [...]
Once upon a time, there lived a generous and kind-hearted king. But, the people weren’t happy with their king because he was too lazy and would not do anything other than eating and sleeping.
He spent days and weeks and months in his bed either eating something or sleeping. He almost beca [...]
Name: Hope Timothy
Age: 9 years old
School: Pinless International School, Koroduma, Nassarawa State
Ambition: To be a nurse
Did you know a car uses half its fuel to overcome wind resistance when travelling at 80 kilometres per hour?
Did you know diamonds are the hardest known substance?
Did you know glass recycling is often separated into colours because glass keeps its colour after recycling?
Did you [...]
10 Ways to Be a Good Sport
Here are some ways that you can show others what good sportsmanship is all about:
1. Be polite to everyone you're playing with and against. No trash talk — which means saying mean things while you're in the middle of a game.
2. Don [...]
When is 99 more than 100?
During what month do people sleep the least?
I have two arms, but no fingers. I've got two feet, but I cannot run. I carry well, but I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?
A man was driving a black car. His lights were off. The moon shor [...]
© 2015 The Abuja Inquirer | Newspaper. Designed by G E Springfield