THE HUNGRY PENGUIN
Once upon a time, there lived a black penguin in an island. One morning, the penguin wa [...]
1. The side of a river, canal, stream or lake is called what?
2. What is the full meaning of the acronym WAEC?
3. Pupils are to primary school as who are to secondary schools?[...]
· Did you know a group of tigers is known as an ambush or streak?
· Did you know all pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of o [...]
1. Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle; I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
2. What on [...]
Doctors say kids your age should be physically active for at least 60 minutes a day. Here are some tips to keep in mind during physical activity:
Physical activity is fun! Being physically active doesn’t have to be a hard or scary thing. Did you know that riding bikes with your friends, j [...]
Once upon a time, there lived a generous and kind-hearted king. But, the people weren’t happy with their king because he was too lazy and would not do anything other than eating and sleeping.
He spent days and weeks and months in his bed either eating something or sleeping. He almost beca [...]
Exercise Makes Your Heart Happy
You may know that your heart is a muscle. It works hard, pumping blood every day of your life. You can help this important muscle get stronger by doing aerobic exercise.
Exercise is good for your lungs. Which of these is your favorite? Biking, Swimming, Dan [...]
Once upon a time, there lived a boy called John in a small town. One winter morning John was cycling with his friends and fell down, bruising his leg.
Cycling was his favorite hobby, so he made up his mind to hide the injury from his mother in order not to upset her or get scolded and deni [...]
© 2015 The Abuja Inquirer | Newspaper. Designed by G E Springfield